Amazon Web Services
About Amazon Web Services
AWS is the trusted technology infrastructure partner to the global healthcare industry. For over 12 years, Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. We are trusted by thousands of healthcare customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies. Our secure and compliant solutions enable the highly regulated healthcare industry to unlock the potential of healthcare data, improve clinical and operational efficiency, and enable close digital relationships with patients and consumers to improve the healthcare experience and ultimately patient outcomes. To learn more, visit aws.amazon.com/health.
- Analytics > Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence > Artificial Intelligence
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery > Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Health Information Management > Health Information Management
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools
- Life Sciences > Genomics
- Life Sciences > Life Sciences
- SaaS (Software as a Service) > SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Web/Internet Solutions > Web/Internet Solutions
Virtual Business Card
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Card.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Notes.