- North America
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Health Information Exchange Solutions
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools
- Population Health Management > Care Coordination & Delivery
- SaaS (Software as a Service) > SaaS (Software as a Service)
New Products & Services
National Provider Directory
The careMESH National Provider Directory includes over 5.1M individual practitioners and enterprise listings—the most comprehensive available. And it’s the first national directory based entirely on the HL7 FHIR R4 standard. Hospitals can use the Directory to exchange referrals, discharge summaries, test results, patient records and other transitions of care with any provider in the country. This removes the burden of managing provider directories and day-to-day delivery challenges.
Patient Record Viewer
Physicians love our user-friendly Patient Record Viewer! Not only does it "speak the language of medicine" but it is customizable, searchable, and intuitive. We build dynamic graphical widgets to highlight critical patient information in real-time. Each widget is “clickable” to expand and chart associated data. To support compliance with preventative measures and public health programs, social history data (e.g. smoking status) and controlled substance use (e.g. opioids) are highlighted.
- careMESH National Provider Directory
- careMESH Patient Recorder Viewer
- careMESH Task Manager
Virtual Business Card
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Card.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Notes.