About Uber Health
- Ambulatory > Ambulatory
- Consumer/Connected Health Solutions > Consumer/Connected Health Solutions
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools
- Marketing > Marketing
- Payers/Health Plans > Digital Health
- Population Health Management > Care Coordination & Delivery
- Population Health Management > Culture & People
- Population Health Management > Financial & Operational Management
- Population Health Management > Patient Experience
- Population Health Management > Patient Safety
- SaaS (Software as a Service) > SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Web/Internet Solutions > Web/Internet Solutions
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Scheduled Events.
New Products & Services
Uber Health meets patients where they are with reimagined rider experience, new features
Uber Health is proud to unveil these new patient-centric features which were designed to meet patients where they are and to make sure technology is never a limiting factor in getting someone the care they need. - Designated pickup spots - Direct driver messaging - Multilingual notifications - Scheduling for landline users - Round trips Read the full product announcement here: https://www.uber.com/newsroom/uber-health-2020-product-update/
The NEMT Experience of the Future [On-demand Webinar]
We spoke with American Logistics about the impact of ridesharing solutions in healthcare and the future of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT). You'll hear case studies about our partners and from Mike Dunne, VP of Healthcare and Transit for American Logistics. View the on-demand webinar: https://businesses.uber.com/Health-NEMT-Webinar_On-Demand.html
Virtual Business Card
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Card.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Notes.