OBIX by Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.
- North America
- Middle East
About OBIX by Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.
Commitment. Solution. Success. For over 20 years, Clinical Computer Systems, Inc. (CCSI) has been dedicated to the development and support of the OBIX® Perinatal Data System, which is used to monitor laboring mothers and their babies. The OBIX system was created by obstetric clinicians focused on providing the highest level of patient care and safety, with a development team dedicated to the design of a leading perinatal solution supported by exceptional customer service. CCSI continually works to incorporate industry standards and initiatives which has distinguished us as KLAS® Labor & Delivery category leader for nine out of ten reporting periods.
- Ancillary Department Systems > Maternal Child Information Systems
- Ancillary Department Systems > Obstetrical Information Systems (Labor and Delivery)
- Clinical Decision Support > Clinical Decision Support
- Electronic Health Records > Clinical Documentation
- Electronic Health Records > Medical Device Integration
- SaaS (Software as a Service) > SaaS (Software as a Service)