- Clinical Decision Support > Clinical Decision Support
- Consulting > Clinical Systems Implementation/Management
- Consulting > Integration/Interoperability
- Consulting > Meaningful Use
- Electronic Health Records > ePrescribing Solutions
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Health Information Exchange Solutions
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools
- Life Sciences > Clinical Trial Management
- Life Sciences > Genomics
- Life Sciences > Pharmaceuticals
- Payers/Health Plans > Integrated & Coordinated Health Care
- Population Health Management > Patient Safety
- Privacy & Security > Mobile
New Products & Services
Backline for Telehealth
In light of the rapid spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), healthcare and government leaders have endorsed the use of telehealth technologies which can help prevent the spread of the virus. Backline gives providers all the communication capabilities they need to connect with patients and other care team members remotely, including video conferencing and HIPAA-compliant messaging, file sharing, forms completion, and more. There’s no registration process, app for patients to download, limits on usage, or per-session fees. Backline is an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform with care collaboration features you won’t find in other telemedicine offerings.
Providers need actionable clinical information from payers at the point of care without having to log into multiple portals outside of their EHR workflow. CareComplete is a multi-payer clinical platform that delivers patient-specific benefit, clinical, price transparency, and prior authorization information in near real-time through a common user experience with a single implementation design.
- Backline EMS
- Backline for Telehealth
- Clinical Messaging
- EPCSGold and PDMP
- Medication Reconciliation Excellence Consulting
- Pharmacy Data Sharing
Virtual Business Card
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Card.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Notes.