FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc.
About FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc.
- Ancillary Department Systems > Cardiology Information Systems
- Ancillary Department Systems > Radiology Information Systems
- Artificial Intelligence > Artificial Intelligence
- Enterprise Image Management > Enterprise Image Management
- Enterprise Image Management > PACS
- Health Information Management > Document Management - HIM
- Health Information Management > Health Information Management
- Network Solutions > Network Solutions
- Radiology Systems > Radiology Systems
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Scheduled Events.
New Products & Services
Fujifilm’s next-generation, unified enterprise imaging solution, Synapse 7x, launched in Q4 2019. The solution is powered by robust server-side technology and converges Synapse Radiology PACS, Cardiology PACS, 3D Advanced Visualization, VNA and Fujifilm’s AI-enabled platform REiLI® on one common viewing platform. This first-of-kind architecture provides unlimited enterprise imaging access through one diagnostic viewer, with the industry’s leading VNA as the imaging archive foundation.
Synapse PACS v5.7.1
Synapse® PACS version 5.7.1 has an emphasis on mammography functionality and workflow. Non-mammography features are also provided. Key highlights of this version release include; Synchronized scrolling of screening studies (MG), image orientation for drag/drop (MG), all images viewed indicator (MG), descriptive labeling of series (MG), tomo slice thickness indicator (MG), investigative overlay keyboard shortcut (MG), first reading protocol step keyboard shortcut, and enhanced image overlay.
Virtual Conference/Webinars/Video Links
- Fujifilm Medical Systems, U.S.A., Inc.
- Synapse Enterprise Imaging
Virtual Business Card
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Card.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Notes.