About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta provides electronic data and document management solutions and services improving the lives, work and experiences of healthcare providers and their patients. As an innovative global organizational focused on delivering value to our customers, Konica Minolta offers a comprehensive suite of solutions, including industry-leading printer technology, software solutions and healthcare IT and consulting and managed services to over 8,000 healthcare organizations in the United States from solo practitioners to large hospitals, health systems and Integrated Delivery Networks.
- Analytics > Analytics
- Consulting > Consulting
- Consulting > Digital Transformation
- Consulting > Privacy and Security/Cybersecurity
- Hardware > Hardware
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Integration Engines
- Network Solutions > Network Solutions
- Population Health Management > Population Health Management
- Precision Medicine > Precision Medicine
- SaaS (Software as a Service) > SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Telemedicine Solutions > Telemedicine Solutions
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Notes.