Founded in 1999, and headquartered Ohio, MediQuant is the leader in enterprise active archiving solutions and services for hospitals and health systems. The company’s flagship product, DataArk®, assists hospitals in retiring legacy clinical and patient accounting platforms and maintaining access to relevant data via a cloud-based software platform. Active archiving grants users the necessary functionality of a legacy system without the expense and risks. Data is kept active for quickly retrieving files, easily updating old records and continuing to bill accounts. MediQuant serves 250+ individual health systems which represent more than 1,100 hospital and physician practice customers. Visit www.mediquant.com.
- Ambulatory > Ambulatory EHR
- Clinical Decision Support > Clinical Decision Support
- Electronic Health Records > Clinical Data Repository
- Electronic Health Records > Electronic Health Records
- Health Information Management > Data Warehousing/Mining Clinical
- Health Information Management > Health Information Management
- Nursing Applications > Electronic Medication Administration Report (eMAR)
- Outsourcing Solutions > EHR/EMR
- Revenue Cycle Management > Patient Billing/Patient Accounting
- Revenue Cycle Management > Revenue Cycle Management
John Muir Health Cuts Costs, Keeps Data Secure, Sheds Legacy Systems
Physician practice using GE Centricity converts to Allscripts Enterprise and retains full access to legacy EMR data using PatientArchive
Swift Migration of Legacy Data Saves Millions of Dollars for Medical Center
Yale New Haven Health integrates systems and saves $2.6 million annually
Virtual Business Card
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Card.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Notes.