- North America
- Analytics > Analytics
- Cardiology > Cardiology
- Enterprise Image Management > Enterprise Image Management
- Enterprise Image Management > PACS
- Government Agencies > Government Agencies
- Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools > Interoperability (Systems Integration)/HIE/Integration Tools
- Privacy & Security > Cloud Computing
- Radiology Systems > Radiology Systems
- SaaS (Software as a Service) > SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Telemedicine Solutions > Telemedicine Solutions
New Products & Services
PICOM365 Zero-Footprint Structured Reporting
ScImage announces the expansion of PICOM365 Cloud’s anytime, anywhere architecture to include zero-footprint Structured Reporting for complex workflows such as Echo, Stress, Cath SPECT, PET, Holter, Vascular, OB-GYN, Maternal-Fetal Monitoring, and Breast Ultrasound. Zero-footprint functionality enables clinicians and support staff to read and report from any device, leveraging PICOM365’s browser-agnostic environment with no plug-ins or downloads. All existing PICOM365 features are supported.
ScImage is bridging the gap between security and functionality with the introduction of PICOM ModalityGuard secure legacy devices and systems on the network. PICOM ModalityGuard delivers a highly secure, lightweight, transparent device to isolate unsecure DICOM and non-DICOM devices from the enterprise by placing them in an isolated private network and providing transparent DICOM and MWL services. Legacy devices can operate normally while fully protected from cybersecurity threats.
- PICOM365 Enterprise Imaging
Virtual Business Card
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Card.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Notes.